ADI has announced the winners of its 2014 Vendor Awards, which recognize suppliers in North America for their role in ADI’s growth and success.
Hikvision was named Vendor of the Year for the United States while Honeywell Cable won the award for for Canada.
New Product of the Year (United States/Canada) was awarded to the DeWalt Cordless Gyroscopic Screwdriver.
Other award recipients included:
- Best Sales Support (United States): Axis Communications
- Best Sales Support (Canada): Trendnet
- Best Marketing Support (United States/Canada): Digital Watchdog
- Rookie Vendor of the Year (United States/Canada): Bose
- Best Supplier Delivery (United States/Canada): Keyscan (1st place), Speco Technologies (2nd place), Vivotek (3rd place)
“Congratulations to all the ADI 2014 Vendor Award winners. Each of these suppliers has demonstrated their commitment to ADI and delivering value to our dealer base,” says Michael Flink, president of ADI Global. “Our vendor partnerships are important to the success of ADI, and we are proud to honor and celebrate their contributions and achievements.”
The awards were presented last month at the Vendor Symposium during ADI’s 2015 Kickoff Meeting in Florida.