EverFocus will showcase the all new EverFocus eZ.HD – Analog High Definition (AHD) at 2015 TOKYO Security Show, an important surveillance trade show in Japan from 3 to 6 March 2015. Welcome visit EverFocus at TOKYO Security Show, booth no. SS3424.
The all new EverFocus eZ.HD line of AHD cameras and DVRs will transform your world of analog surveillance. With superior image quality, longer transmission range, zero video latency, backward compatibility and more, EverFocus eZ.HD aims to upgrade your existing analog surveillance system with quality and peace of mind.
What is AHD?
AHD is a high definition transmission technology that transmits video signal over traditional coaxial cable up to a distance of 500 meters. AHD technology provides significant improvement on imaging that yields quality images comparable to megapixel resolution. It is backward compatible with 960H technology.
Advantages of AHD:
• Superior image quality – advanced signal filtering, bright color separation, 3D noise reduction, and 720p megapixel-like resolution offer clear and crisp image color and better image reproduction.
• Longer transmission distance – transmits data over traditional coaxial cable of up to 500 meters without loss of data.
• No video latency – real-time transmission of uncompressed data renders zero latency and high fidelity.
• Backward compatibility – compatible with 960H products.
• Easy operation – OSD menu support makes easy installation and operation.
• Affordability – high definition quality at budget-friendly prices.
• Open standard – third party open standard that is compatible with other manufacturers’ AHD products.