D-Link announced the HD Wi-Fi Camera (DCS-935L), the company’s first consumer camera with the latest generation 802.11AC wireless technology, is now shipping. The Wi-Fi Camera offers a fresh new look with advanced home and small business monitoring features, including sound detection, motion detection, triggered alerts, and day/night viewing for a robust and affordable surveillance solution. With 802.11AC Wi-Fi connectivity, users are able to connect it to the 5GHz wireless band providing a clearer channel for better bandwidth and video streaming, in addition to the standard 2.4GHz band.
“For home owners and renters looking for a DIY home security solution, our Wi-Fi Cameras are a great fit and allow users to avoid the additional cost of installations, contracts or subscriptions,” said Daniel Kelley, vice president of marketing, D-Link Systems, Inc. “Our newest HD Wi-Fi Camera delivers faster 11AC Wi-Fi connectivity so users can place them farer from the router with a faster connection, making it more flexible for placing cameras where surveillance is needed.”
The newest addition to the D-Link Wi-Fi Camera family comes with 802.11AC wireless support to provide faster speeds and extended range for more placement options. The DCS-935L also features an expanded viewing area with a 78 degree horizontal field of view along with crisp HD 720p video quality for clear and detailed security footage. Sound and motion detection capabilities allow for push alerts to notify home owners what’s happening even when they’re away.
More about the HD Wi-Fi Camera (DCS-935L):
- Setup via the mydlink Home mobile app with D-Link Direct Connect wireless setup
- HD 720p video with 78 degree horizontal field of view for capturing a wider viewing area
- Night vision up to 16-feet
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi for reliable wireless connectivity and flexible placement
- Micro-USB power input for flexible power options
- Push alerts on motion and sound detection
- Supports mydlink Home app for remote viewing